Personality Development 2021
5 Credits / 1 month online study + further reading, term paper and self-reflection sessions afterwards
The module will be taught in English. The term paper can be written in English or German.
After completing the module, the student will be able to:
- have a better understanding of his/her unique personality and be more effective as a leader,
- analyse and reflect biblically-theologically upon underlying motivations for action,
- assess the strengths and weaknesses of employees as managers in leadership, in development assistance, and in the promotion of spirituality.
- Style of life as the key to the God-ordained personality
- The importance of the family of origin for leadership personality
- Character Profile according to the Riemann-Thomann Mode
Maika Köpke (Dipl.-Psych.)
About the lecturer
The course will be taught on the interactive learning platform Moodle and use zoom or Skype for virtual meetings.
Regular: 985 €; special price for NPOs: 610 €
For this module individual self-reflection sessions with the instructor are required, for which further costs (300 € in total) will arise.
Please register until:
25 April 2021
For your long-term planning:
This module will take place every second year.