Empirical Research Methods 2021
4 Credits / 4 weeks online study
The module will be taught in English. The term paper can be written in English or German.
After completing the module, the student will be able to:
- choose an appropriate research design
- apply the steps of the research process
- understand concepts of research quality and ethics
- Introduction to quantitative and qualitative research
- Steps of the research process with a focus on qualitative research
- Introduction to cross-language research, research quality and ethics
- Practical exercises
Dr. Thomas Kröck
About the lecturer
The course will be taught on the interactive learning platform Moodle and use zoom or Skype for virtual meetings.
Regular: 740 €; special price for NPOs: 440 €
Please register until:
7 March 2021
For your long-term planning:
This module will take place every second year.